Samsung ML-1710 Driver Download for Windows- Full description and specification of samsung ML-1710 mono laser printer. Samsung has successfully produced low price black/white laser printers with its great features in its class. One of them is the Samsung ML-1710. Samsung claims that this ML-1710 is specially manufactured for the home office use or personal use.
In fact, this unit is supplied with many outstanding specifications as the budget printer. The Samsung ML-1710 is geared up with processor up to 90 MHz. Meanwhile, for the control panel, the ML-1710 comes with limited access, you will find two-led lamps and two main buttons on the right side of the printer.
The led-lamps help to show error conditions, power, and incoming data while two buttons which are a power button and print screen button. In addition, the device uses a 250-sheet feed tray which is enough for your low-level document duty. There is a USB 2.0 port at the back of the device as the PC connection.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-5637FR Driver Download for Windows
Furthermore, the print quality of the Samsung ML-1710 is very good with a maximum print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi. So, your document printing will get its best print quality. Besides, the print speed can print up to 16 ppm with monthly duty cycle up to 15000 pages. However, the ML-1710 does not supply with automatic two-sided printing.
Samsung ML-1710 Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung ML-1710 Win XP Printer Driver|
|Samsung ML-1710 Win7 Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1710:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1710 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1710 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1710 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1710 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1710 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1710 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1710 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.