ML-1750 Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh – Linux - Samsung ML-1750 single-function mono laser printer review. As you know that the Samsung ML-1750 cost you at less than $100, and this device only has one single function as a printer with one black colour print. With an affordable price, you could not expect many high-end single function printer.
So, take a look at what inside the ML-1750. Samsung claims that this device brings a small footprint and boxy design. The product dimension sits in at 13.7 x 14 x 7.6 inches with it weighs 15.45 lbs so you can shift the device by yourselves. The Samsung ML-1750 uses USB 2.0 parallel as the main PC connection.
Meanwhile, the media feeder handling provides great capacity with up to 250 sheets of paper. Besides, the ML-1750 supports many media types and sizes, so you do not need to worry about it. Samsung also supplies this device with Samsung 166 MHz. The Samsung ML-1750 brings with the fast print speed in its class, the printer can print up to 17 pages per minute.
Related Driver: Samsung SF-565P Driver Download for Windows
The print speed is great for the home office with low-volume document duty. For the monthly duty cycle is up to 15000 pages. Delivering a maximum of 1200 x 600 dpi will produce clear, sharp, and nice-looking for your business documents. However, this unit does not support automatic double-sided printing.
Samsung ML-1750 Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung Full Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1750:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1750 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1750 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1750 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1750 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-1750 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1750 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1750 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1750 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185 Driver Windows 7, 8, 10, Xp