Samsung ML-1755 Driver Download for Windows- Pros and cons of samsung ML-1755 A4 mono laser printer. If you are looking for the new grayscale laser printer at a low price, the Samsung ML-1755 can be your best option. In fact, this budget printer comes with many good performances which will match your needs.
However, there are few cons found on the device. So, keep reading! One of the significant benefits, when you use the Samsung ML-1755, is reliable print speed. The ML-1755 delivers a maximum print speed up to 16 pages per minute which is very good for home office use or personal use. The first page out is in 12 seconds, so you will have great time-saving.
Besides, the duty cycle of the printer is up to 15000 pages per month. Your document printing will get its professional-looking with a maximum resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi. Talking about the minus of this device, Samsung only supplies 32 MB RAM which is non-expandable. In addition, the Samsung ML-1755 does not bring with up-to-date feature sets like network connectivity.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Driver Download for Windows
The interface of the printer only uses a wired connectivity IEEE 1284 Parallel and USB 1.1 which is also compatible with USB 2.0. Moreover, this ML-1755 does not support yet with automatic duplexing which allows you to automatically print on two sides of one paper.
Samsung ML-1755 Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|ML-1775 Series Print Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1755:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1755 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1755 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1755 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1755 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1755 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1755 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1755 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.