Samsung ML-1860 Driver Download for Windows- Samsung ML-1860 B/W laser printer VS samsung ML-1755 B/W Laser Printer. At this time, we would like to compare the performance of two Samsung's mono laser printers which are Samsung ML-1860 printer and Samsung ML-1755 printer. Those two mono laser printers are known as the low price printer with the basic feature set.
So, look which one is better for your home office space. The Samsung ML -1860 has faster print speed at 18 ppm while the Samsung ML-1755 only can print up to 16 ppm. Besides, the ML-1860 has faster the first page out in only 8.2 seconds and the ML-1755 only in 12 seconds which is slow enough.
For the print resolution, the ML-1860 can produce higher resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, so you will get clearer and sharper print quality. However, the monthly duty cycle of the ML-1755 is larger than the ML-1860 at 15000 pages.In addition, both of the devices use the same processor speed at 300 MHz and the same storage capacity at 8 MB RAM.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1750 Driver Download for Windows
Delivering great monthly duty cycle, the ML-1755 brings more capacity for paper handling with a 250-sheet feed tray. Besides, the Samsung ML-1860 only uses USB 2.0 port as the PC connection which is located at the back of the device. Overall, which one is the best for you?
Samsung ML-1860 Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|ML-1860 Series Print Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1860:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1860 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1860 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1860 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1860 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1860 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1860 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1860 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.