Samsung ML-1860 is another mono printer from Samsung. This printer was released some years ago, so the need of color printing might not as high as nowadays. As its type, the printer is only able to print black and white as its output, and this cannot handle color printing. Even, it will be hard to print photos.
When it is about printer, of course its printing speed will get attention. About this point, Samsung ML-1860 can provide speed up to 18 pages per minute. This is quite good printing speed to have. This is also supported by printing resolution that can be up to 1200 dpi. Unluckily, this printer has not supported auto duplex printing.
So users need to adjust and move the paper manually when they want to print on both sides of paper. This may make users spend more time when they need to print on both pages of the paper. For its processing, Samsung ML-1860 has processor. Its processor clockspeed is up to 300Mhz. It is also supported by RAM.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1670 Driver for Mac OS
RAM of this device is 8 MB, This may be quite small capacity, so it may be quite hard for the printer when this is used for processing big files or many pages. For its connectivity, this device depends on USB to get connected to the PC.
Samsung ML-1860 Operating System Compatibility:
- MacOS 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1860:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1860 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1860 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1860 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1860 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1860 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1860 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1860 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.