Samsung ML-1865 Driver Download for Windows 7, 8, windows xp and others- A review of Samsung ML-1865, Samsung ML-1865 works through a wired connectivity on an interface of USB connection. It uses SPL (Samsung Printer Language) as its language simulation. The unit delivers its first print out within 8.5 seconds only.
This personal printer is compatible with media types such ass transparencies, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cotton paper, cards, and bond papers. It supports media sizes such as A4, A5, B5, Executive, Folio, JIS B5, Legal, Letter A, and Oficio. The unit is supported by a Samsung processor that has a clock speed of 300 MHz.
It has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi and works at the speed of 19 pages per minute for black and white documents only. Samsung ML-1865 is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 2000, Linux, and Apple Mac OS X 10.3-10.6.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M4583FX Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-1865 has a sound emission level of 50 dBA when operating. It requires a USB interface of the type of 4 pin USB Type B. Its maximum monthly duty cycle is 5000 pages. The unit is of 13.4 inch width, 8.8 inch depth, 7.2 inch height, and 9.26 lbs weight.
Samsung ML-1865 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-1860 Series Print Driver|
|ML-1865W Series Print Driver|
|Samsung Set Ip|
|ML-1865W Series Print Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1865:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1865 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1865 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1865 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1865 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1865 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1865 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1865 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.