Some good points of Samsung ML-1865W, Samsung ML-1865W is a monochrome printer from Samsung. As a mono printer, this printer is dedicated only for printing black and white documents. The printer will not be able to print color pages. Even if users want to print pictures, the results will be in grayscale or black and white.
Then, Samsung ML-1865W is actually printer that supports wireless connectivity. Although it is mono printer, actually this device already uses the wireless connection. Of course, this is a great benefit. This will make the printer more efficient to use. Users do not need to use USB cable anymore.
Even, this printer can be used for workgroup printer, so many users can be connected to this printer and remote printing is able to do. About its printing speed, Samsung ML-1865W has printing speed up to 18 pages per minute. This printing speed is for A4 paper size. When the printer prints on smaller paper size, such as Letter A paper, the printing speed can be faster up to 19 pages per minute.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1665 Driver for Mac OS
Related to its printing function, the printer is supported by resolution up to 1200 dpi. With this printing resolution, the quality of its result can be enhanced. Then, this printer also has 375MHz processor with 64 MB RAM to make sure that this printer can process the tasks quite well.
Samsung ML-1865W Software Operating System Compatibility:
- MacOS 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
How to Install Software for Samsung ML-1865W:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1865W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1865W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1865W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1865W is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1865W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1865W driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1865W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.