Some Interesting Features of Samsung ML-1910, Samsung ML-1910 is a printer with compact design. With its design, the printer will not take too much space when it is installed. This will give flexibility in choosing the space. Even, it is very possible to place this device next to the PC on the same table, since it is compact.
Moreover, this printer is easy to setup, so people who do not now about setting up devices, will not find difficulties in setting this printer. Then, Samsung ML-1910 is actually a mono printer. This describes its function that is only for printing black and white documents.
Its output will always be monochrome, so it is impossible to get color output with this device. About its printing speed, the printer can provide up to 18 pages per minute when this device prints on A4 paper size. with smaller paper size, this printer of course can provide better printing speed. Then, Samsung ML-1910 has Print Screen Button as its feature.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1670 Driver for Mac OS
This will help users to get fast access in printing. This can be both fast and easy since things can be printed by simple touches. Then, the device also has feature of AnyWeb. This is another helpful feature of this device that will allow users to easily print webpage that they want to print.
Samsung ML-1910 Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.0
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
|ML-1910 Print Driver for Mac OS|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1910:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1910 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1910 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1910 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1910 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1910 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1910 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1910 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.