Samsung ML-1910 Driver for Windows 8 / 7/ vista and other operating sistem- Important features of samsung ML-1910, Samsung ML-1910 possesses double sided printing system (known as duplex printing) to help a user to use paper maximally. The feature, however, is available in its manual version only.
As the printer is of monochrome type, it can only be used to print black and white documents. It works at the speed of 18 pages per minute with its first print out delivered within 10 seconds. The unit has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi and works through a USB 2.0 interface. The printer is also supported by a RAM with a maximum size of 8 MB.
Samsung ML-1910 is compatible with any devices running on Apple Mac OS and MS Windows operating systems. It is equipped with an input tray capable of handling up to 250 sheets of paper at a time. The unit is compatible with a maximum paper size of A4.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Driver Windows
Samsung ML-1910 supports use of archive paper, color paper, cotton paper, thick paper, letterhead, postcard, card stock, label, transparencies, envelope, recycled paper, preprinted paper, punched, bond paper, thin paper, and plain paper. It emits 50 dBA of noise when operating. The unit is of 36 cm width, 38.9 cm depth, 19.7 cm height, and 7.25 kg weight.
Samsung ML-1910 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1910:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1910 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1910 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1910 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1910 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1910 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1910 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1910 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.