Samsung ML-1915 is one of monochrome printers from Samsung. As its type, this printer is only dedicated for mono printing. The output of this printer will always be black and white output, whether it is used for printing documents or pictures. The options are only between black and white.
Since this printer is not manufactured for color inks. This personal printer has quite good printing speed. Talking about its printing speed, Samsung ML-1915 can provide users with 18 pages per minute. This speed is for printing on A4 paper size.
A4 paper is also its maximum paper size to handle, so users cannot print on bigger paper than A4. This should be attention since sometimes users do not really pay attention to the paper size. Its speed is also supported by the RAM and processor that will help the device in processing the tasks faster. Then, Samsung ML-1915 has printing resolution up to 1200 dpi. Although it s mono printer, it does not mean that resolution can be ignored.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1670 Driver for Mac OS
Its manufacturer still pays attention to this aspect and of course, this will be useful to provide better printing result with good density. Moreover, this device has capacity up to 250 sheets of paper. This is quite large capacity for personal printer, since sometimes people will not print more than 100 pages.
Samsung ML-1915 Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.0
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
|ML-1910 Series Print Driver for Mac OS|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1915:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1915 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1915 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1915 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1915 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1915 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1915 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1915 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.