Samsung ML-2010 is a laser printer from Samsung. This is also a monochrome printer. Of course, this is not the only type of laser monochrome printer from Samsung. There are other series of printer with the same type, which are laser and monochrome printers.
With this feature, it means that the printer can only provide users with black and white outputs. This device cannot be used for printing color pages, whether it is document or picture. Although it is mono printer, it does not mean that this has bad specification.
In fact, there are some good points related to its performance. For example, it can be seen from its printing speed. Samsung ML-2010 can print up to 20 pages per minute. This speed is for A4 papers. This speed can be higher when users print on smaller paper size. For example, when users print on Letter A paper, its maximum printing speed can reach 22 pages per minute.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1915 Driver for Mac OS
About its resolution, Samsung ML-2010 also provides good number. This printer can provide maximum resolution up to 1200 dpi. Although it is mono printer, in fact the manufacturer still gives good printing result. With this resolution, of course printing result can be better and its density can be better, so it is easier and more comfortable to read when it is printing texts.
Samsung ML-2010 Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.3
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
|Samsung ML-2010 Series|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2010:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2010 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2010 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2010 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2010 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-2010 DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2010 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2010 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.