ML-2010P Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh – Linux - Specifications of Samsung ML-2010P Samsung ML-2010P is powered by a power supply that requires a frequency of 50/0 Hz. The unit consumes 300 watts of power when operating and 6 watts of power in both sleep and standby modes. The unit works on wired connectivity through a USB interface.
Samsung ML-2010P is compatible with operating systems such as Turbo Linux, SuSE Linux, Red Hat Linux, MS Windows 98, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows XP, Linux Mandrake, Debian Linux, Caldera Open Linux, and Apple Mac OS X 10.3.
Driver Samsung: Samsung ML-1910 Driver Windows
Samsung ML-2010P emits a 35 dBA of noise when idle and 53 dBA when operating. It is suitable for use at an environment with a minimum temperature of 50 degrees F and a maximum of 89.6 degrees F as well as a humidity range of 20 – 80%.
Samsung ML-2010P Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Full Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2010P:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2010P Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2010P driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2010P driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2010P is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2010P driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010P driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2010P and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Driver Samsung: Samsung SF-650 Printer Driver Download