Samsung ML-2010P is a personal printer. This printer is dedicated for personal use, so it is more suitable for students or officers who need printer at home. This will not be able to be workgroup printer. Of course, forcing this device for workgroup only makes this device work slowly. Then, this device is easy to install and set, so users do not need to worry about its access. Even, beginners can use and operate this device.
Samsung ML-2010P is a laser printer with a monochrome feature. With this feature, the printer is dedicated only for black and white printing. This printer can only handle and provide users with mono output. Unluckily, although it is a laser printer, its speed may not be as high as what people expect.
Its speed is around 20 pages per minute. It cannot be called as bad speed, but as a laser printer, it should be able to provide better printing speed. This speed can be higher when this printer works on smaller paper. Related to the paper, maximum paper size handled by this device is A4 paper.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2010 Driver for Mac OS
Although its speed may not be as what is expected, Samsung ML-2010P has good printing resolution. This may be mono printer, but it does not mean that its resolution will be low. Its maximum resolution is up to 1200 dpi. With this resolution, texts can be printed sharply with good density. When pictures are printed in grayscale, the result will also be nice.
Samsung ML-2010P Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.3
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
|Samsung ML-2010 Series|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2010P:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2010P Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2010P driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2010P driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2010P is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2010P driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010P driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2010P and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.