Interesting points of Samsung ML-2010R, printers of ML-2010 series are mostly personal printer. it means that this printer is dedicated for single users. This will not be able to work in workgroup. However, there is Samsung ML-2010R that can be a workgroup printer. This is an exception and of course, it is benefit to have from this type.
This can be used in office and many users can be connected to this printer since this supports workgroup setting. As the other ML-2010 series, Samsung ML-2010R is a monochrome printer. This means that this device is dedicated and designed only to provide user with mono output. Black and white pages are the only output to provide by this device.
About its printing speed, this device can print up to 20 pages per minute. Of course, this is a quite good printing speed. This can happen because this device has support laser printing technology. However, some people still expect this printer to work faster because of the laser technology.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1910 Driver for Mac OS
About its paper, maximum paper to handle by this device is A4 paper. However, there are many paper type that this device can handle. Envelopes, transparencies, and labels can be handled. Of course, plain paper is also able to be handled by this device. Then, Samsung ML-2010R provides capacity up to 150 sheets of papers.
Samsung ML-2010R Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.3
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
|Samsung ML-2010R Series|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2010R:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2010PR Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2010R driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2010R driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2010R is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2010R driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2010R and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.