Samsung ML-2015 Printer Driver Downloads - Samsung ML-2015 mono laser printer review, let's take a look at the ML-2015 mono laser printer which is your best partner for all your mono document requirements. Samsung says that this printer is a great printer with an uncompromising performance for your workgroup.
The ultra-compact footprint is also best for your home use. So, we have a review of this device for you. Looking for reliable print performance, the Samsung ML-2015 is here for your business document prints. The Samsung ML-2015 is assumed as one of the faster mono printers in its class. In fact, the large RAM capacity up to 8MB ensures to work well in eight working days.
In addition, this printer is also provided with wired connectivity using USB and network connectivity with Ethernet. There is a 150-sheet cassette tray which is enough to fit with your low document duty. This printer can handle various media types including envelopes, labels, paper, etc.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2010R Driver for Mac OS
What about the print speed? The Samsung ML-2015 is designed for those who have low to medium document duty. The print speed can print up to 22 mono pages per minute with the first page out time in only 10 seconds on Ready Mode. Your documents and images will get its high-quality monochrome print with a maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi.
Samsung ML-2015 Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.3
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
|Samsung ML-2015 Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2015 Driver:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2015 Driver Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2015 Driver driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2015 Driver driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2015 Driver is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2015 Driver driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2015 Driver driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2015 Driver and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.