Samsung ML-2160 Driver for Windows-Samsung ML-2160 and Its complete specs, Samsung ML-2160is a mono printer; it can only be used to print black and white documents. The unit supports duplex printing system to ensure efficient use of paper.
However, this feature is only available on manual function. The printer works at the speed of 20 pages per minute for black and white printing. First print out is delivered in 8.5 seconds. The unit comes with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi while its interface uses a USB port of USB 2.0 Type. The unit is compatible with any devices running on either Microsoft Windows or Mac operating systems.
Samsung ML-2160 is equipped with a processor that possesses a clock speed of 300 MHz. A memory is embedded onto the printer with the size of 8 MB RAM. It is also equipped with an input tray that can take on up to 150 sheets of plain paper at a time.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2010P Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2160 is compatible with media types such as envelopes, archive, bond, cardstock, labels, recycled paper, preprinted paper, color paper, cotton, thin paper, thick paper, and plain paper. It comes with a starter toner cartridge for 700 pages, a setup guide, a CD containing software and drivers, and an AC cable.
Samsung ML-2160 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-2160 Series Print Driver|
|ML-2160 Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung Set Ip|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2160:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2160 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2160 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2160 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2160 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2160 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2160 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2160 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.