Samsung ML-2160 mono laser printer for everyone. Looking for a mono laser printer which is handy and easy-to-use? The Samsung ML-2160 is the right answer to that question. This printer is designed for everyone even you are beginners or pros. In addition, you do need to worry about the print performance because it will amaze you!
Samsung designs the Samsung ML-2160 as a small footprint and compact. This mono laser printer looks good for home use or workgroup office. In addition, this printer is the faster mono printer in its class. The print speed of the ML-2160 can print up to 22 pages per minute. So, you do not need to spend more time to wait.
Besides, the monthly duty cycle is up to 5000 pages which are good for your busy small office. Moreover, you do not need worry that your documents and images will be like the original. Thanks to a maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi ensures you to get clear, sharp, and vivid black color print.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2015 Driver for Mac OS
Interface connectivity is only USB type B as the main PC connection. The Samsung ML-2160 comes with a 150 MHz processor with 8 MB lets you have consistent and durable print performance throughout the day.
Samsung ML-2160 Operating System Compatibility:
- MacOS 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
How to Install Software for Samsung ML-2160 :Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2160 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2160 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2160 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2160 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2160 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2160 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2160 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.