Samsung ML-2162 Driver for Windows- The most recommended drivers for Samsung ML-2162. The Samsung ML-2162 is such a very nice device that you better own in your home or office for sure. This particular printing equipment will definitely assist you to handle all of your printing jobs in the best way possible.
So then, you will always be able to get the excellent printing results that suit your expectations and requirements impressively. Well, the best thing about the Samsung ML-2162 is that you will always have the chance to upgrade it by complementing it with the perfect driver.
Fortunately, there are some of them that are so recommended for you, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.5 or beyond, Linux OS, and so on. Each of them will definitely enhance the performance of the device to the next level.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-3405W Driver Download for Windows
Moreover, it is actually so much important for you to choose one of those drivers that can fit the Samsung ML-2162 in the most right way. Then, you have to make sure that you get it from the trusted source. By doing so, you can prevent any scams or damages and make the printing machine run flawlessly for many years to come.
Samsung ML-2162 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-2162 Series Print Driver|
|ML-2162 Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2162:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2162 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2162 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2162 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2162 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2162 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2162 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2162 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.