Samsung ML-2162 is designed for your workload, If you are planning to look for a new printer for your mono document printer, the Samsung ML-2162 is your right move to get a fresh air in your work office. The ML-2162 comes with a sleek design and a small footprint.
The product dimension is at 331 x 215 x 178 mm. It looks that the printer will look great for home use or office use. The Samsung ML-2162 printer will change your old printer with fast print performance. Thanks to a 300 MHz processor and 8 MB RAM which will ensure a compatible print performance.
In addition, wired connectivity with USB type B lets you have secure PC connection. For the media handling, Samsung provides with a 150-sheet cassette tray which can handle various media sizes and types. In addition, the Samsung ML-2162 also comes with Rendering Engine for Clean Page (ReCP) technology. The technology will ensure overall print quality.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-3200 Printer Driver Download for Windows
Besides, your print quality will get its high-quality print with a maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The print speed can print up to 22 pages per minute with the monthly duty cycle is up to 10000 pages. You also will spend less time to wait because of the first page out time in only 10 seconds.
Samsung ML-2162 Operating System Compatibility:
- MacOS 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
How to Install Software for Samsung ML-2162:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2162 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2162 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2162 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2162 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2162 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2162 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2162 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.