ML-2165 Driver for ML-2165 Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh – Linux - The notable features of Samsung ML-2165, The Samsung ML-2165 Laser Printer series is a kind of a great printing device that you have to add to your working room. It is because this specific equipment can offer you so various functions such as printing, scanning.
Copying, and even faxing as well. So then, this device will definitely help you to complete your works impressively. So, you will find that your works become much more efficient to do. Then, the fabulous performance of the Samsung ML-2165 actually comes from its notable features. One of them that you cannot ignore at all is the Easy Eco Driver software which will allow you to save your files just before you print it.
So then, you just need to access the device when you want to create the files with ease. Besides, this feature can let you adjust the files so that you can really make sure that your files look so clear and vivid before you publish it.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1865 Driver for Windows
Furthermore, there is also the Samsung Mobile Print Application that has been applied on the Samsung ML-2165. This feature will make you able to produce your printed files directly from your smart devices such as smartphones or tablets. It means that you do not need to get connected to your Personal Computer every time you want to apply this printing stuff.
Samsung ML-2162 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Full Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2165:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2165 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2165 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2165 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2165 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-2165 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2165 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2165 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2165 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung SF-760 Driver for Mac OS