Reasons why you should buy Samsung ML-2165, When your old printer starts working slow and your document duty is uncontrollable. It is the time for you to find the new one. The Samsung ML-2165 should be on your list. This printer brings many good points for your business. The small footprint lets you place the printer in the corner of your office.
Besides, the status LCD informs you the printer setting and information. Moreover, you can only connect your computer to the printer using USB 2.0 as the main connectivity option. The Samsung ML-2165 also comes with a 300 MHz processor with 32 MB RAM which delivers powerful print performance.
This printer brings automatic duplexing which lets you to automatically print on two sides of one paper. So, you can reduce your paper use and save more time. But, this printer still uses a 150-sheet cassette tray as the main media handling.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2162 Software for Mac OS
Meanwhile, this printer offers you with uncompromising print performance. The Samsung ML-2165 can print up to 20 ppm with the first page out time in only 10 seconds. Your busy office will be satisfied with the monthly duty cycle up to 10000 pages. Besides, your documents and images prints will get its mono professional print quality. Thanks to the impressive print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Samsung ML-2165 Operating System Compatibility:
- MacOS 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
How to Install Software for Samsung ML-2165:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2165 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-21625 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2165 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2165 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-2165 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2165 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2165 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2165 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.