Samsung ML-2165W Vs Samsung ML-2165 wich one is better? The first generation, the Samsung ML-2165, had brought so many improvements in their device. Now, Samsung has issued the Samsung ML-2165W, and it is claimed as the improvement of the previous series. Between the ML-2165 and the ML-2165W which one is better?
From the specification, the Samsung ML-2165 only brings a single connectivity option using USB 2.0. This time, the Samsung ML-2165W comes with wireless connectivity using Wi-Fi which allows you to wirelessly connect to the printer. Both of the devices use the same processor with a 300 MHz processor and 32 MB RAM.
It will deliver fast print performance and never break a sweat. There is also automatic two-sided printing on both devices. The automatic duplex lets you to automatically print on both sides of one paper, so you can have great time-saving for two-sided printing.In addition, the Samsung ML-2165W delivers the same performance.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-3200 Printer Driver Download for Windows
The print speed can print up to 20 mono pages per minute. The monthly duty cycle up to 10000 pages will ensure your busy office. A maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 is also geared up in the ML-2165W. It ensures your documents and images print will have the great quality of professional.
Samsung ML-2165W Operating System Compatibility:
- MacOS 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
How to Install Software for Samsung ML-2165W:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2165W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-21625W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2165W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver ony your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2165W is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-2165W Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2165W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2165W driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2165W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.