What you should know about Samsung ML-2168. When it comes to buying a printer, there should be much consideration that your attention. And, if you are planning to buy the Samsung ML-2168 as the replacement for your old printer. We will help you to discover what the ML-2168 brings for you. Let’s take a look below.
First, the specification of the Samsung ML-2168 is great as low document duty printer. This printer can only print in white and black color. Samsung designs this printer with a sleek model and small footprint. The product dimension is at 331 x 178x 215 mm.
In addition, you can connect your computer to the printer using USB 2.0 as the main wired connectivity option. This printer also brings a 150-sheet standard tray which can handle various media types up to matte paper. The Samsung ML-2168 also comes with a 300 MHz processor and 8MB RAM.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2950ND Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
Those will ensure a powerful print performance throughout the day. The print speed can print up to 20 ppm with the first page out time in less than 10 seconds. Besides, the monthly duty cycle is up to 10000 pages in order to meet your busy office. 1200 x 1200 dpi ensures to get a professional looking for your documents and images prints.
Samsung ML-2168 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-2168 Series Print Driver|
|ML-2168 Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2168:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2168 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2168 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2168 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2168 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2168 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2168 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2168 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.