Samsung ML-2168 Driver Download for Windows- The design of Samsung ML-2168. The Samsung ML-2168 can be one of the nest options that you better choose especially when you look for a great printing device.
This wonderful printer has the remarkable printing performance that you will love so much. So then, you can always gain the awesome printing results in your hand when you do your tasks by this device. Well, the Samsung ML-2168 has been created to have a simple and compact design. You can see it when you pay more attention to its cool white colored chassis.
In the other words, the color of the case will make the machine suit any decorations in your room amazingly and fabulously at once. Even better, there is a friendly user control panel on the top right side of the device. It can definitely guide you to operate the printer with ease for sure. Next, the dimension of the Samsung ML-2168 is something that you cannot ignore at all.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-610ND Driver Download for Windows
It has 332 mm of length, 215 mm of width. And 178 mm of depth which makes it stand firmly on any spots you have in your working room. Thus, it is so clear that this printing stuff will never disturb your perfect mobility whenever you do your works.
Samsung ML-2160 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-2168 Series Print Driver|
|ML-216 Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung Set Ip|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2168:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2160 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2168 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2168 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2168 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-2168 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2168 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2168 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2168 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.