Samsung ML-2240 Driver Download for Windows- Why you have to choose samsung ML-2240, The Samsung ML-2240 has been known so well as one of the remarkable printing device thatyou better have in your working room. This awesome printer has the fabulous black and white printing performance that will excite you in the best way.
So then, it will definitely give you the awesome monochrome printing results that please the eyes of everyone who sees. Then, one of the reasons why you have to choose the Samsung ML-2240 is because it has so many various features to offer to you.
Some of those features are like the up to 1200x1200 dpi printing resolution, Samsung Printer Language, 150 MHz processor, 8MB RAM, USB 2.0 connection, and so on. Basically, all of them will bring you the great conveniences that make your printing jobs get easier and more fun to do.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2165W Driver Windows
Samsung ML-2240 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2240:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2240 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2240 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2240 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2240 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2240 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2240 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2240 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.