Lookin for Samsung ML-2240 performance for your business print. If you wonder how this printer performance for handling your business print, you should keep reading this article. In addition, Samsung mentions that the Samsung ML-2240 is the faster mono printer in its class. This article will show you how fast this printer will work for your business print.
If we can see from the processor and RAM capacity, this printer comes with a 150 MHz processor and 8 MB RAM. Those make this printer works strong throughout the working days. Besides, it also produces fast print speed up to 22 ppm.
It sounds that the printer has great speed for small office or home use. But, there is only a single connectivity option using USB 2.0 as the main PC connection. The Samsung ML-2240 also only brings a 150-sheet standard tray. It can handle various media sizes and types.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2168 Software for Mac OS
The fast print performance with the first page out time in only 10 seconds lets you spend less time to wait. Besides, the Samsung ML-2240 comes with Samsung ReCP technology which delivers overall print quality for images and texts. Achieving sharp and clear print quality, Samsung gears this printer with an outstanding print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Samsung ML-2240 Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
|ML-2240 Print Driver for Mac OS|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2240:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2240 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2240 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2240 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2240 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2240 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2240 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2240 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.