Samsung ML-2241 Driver Download for Windows- Samsung ML-2241, The most suitable cartridges. It will always be a very great idea for you to choose the Samsung ML-2241 mainly when you want to have a nice supporting printing device. This tremendous printer will definitely make you able to complete your printing jobs as well as possible.
It is because this device has the incredible printing performance that you really need. So, you will never feel regret having this equipment in your working room. Then, you can actually get the chance to improve the printing quality of the Samsung ML-2241 by complementing it with the most suitable cartridges.
Well, there are numerous options of cartridge that you can add to the printing stuff, such as Black Samsung 1082 Toner Cartridge, Genuine Samsung Black 1082 Toner Cartridge, Genuine Black Samsung P1082A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack, and so on. In this case, you have to make sure that you choose one of them that can fit your requirements and the printer in the same best way for sure.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2165W Driver Windows
Additionally, it is so much necessary for you to buy the cartridge that you have chosen for the Samsung ML-2241 on the trustworthy store, whether it is online or offline store. You have to do it in order to avoid any scams and unexpected things from the machine. So then, it will never get damaged so awfully.
Samsung ML-2241 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2241:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2241 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2241 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2241 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2241 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-2241 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2241 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2240 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2241 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.