Samsung ML-2510 a good combination for small office printer. When you start a small business or already have one, the Samsung ML-2510 monochrome laser printer is an ideal printer choice for small offices or home offices. This printer comes with a small footprint and unbeatable performance is a good combination for your office document prints.
The small and light printer lets you put anywhere you want like in a corner or cabinet. Moreover, the print performance impresses you like a professional printer. The Samsung ML-2510 comes with a faster print speed which can print up to 25 pages per minute.
It will ensure your document requirements meet the deadline. You will save your times with the first page out time in less than 10 seconds, it is only 8.5 seconds. Wow! Your business reports and manuscripts will get its professional quality with 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2241 Driver for Mac OS
Talking the specification, the Samsung ML-2510 delivers with a great feature in order to support the performance. This printer brings Samsung 150 MHz processor with non-expendable RAM 8MB for powerful performance. In addition, there is a 300-sheet tray which is split into a 250-sheet standard tray and a 50-sheet bypass tray. You can connect your PC to the printer using USB 2.0.
Samsung ML-2510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.3
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2510:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2510 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2510 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2510 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2510 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2510 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2510 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2510 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.