The great things about Samsung ML-2510, do you look for the most remarkable printing support to help you finish your tasks well? If you do, it is actually so much recommended for you to select Samsung ML-2510. This incredible printer will be the perfect equipment that makes your printing jobs much easier and more fun to do.
So then, you will never find any difficulties whenever you publish your files using this printing stuff. Moreover, the Samsung ML-2510 can offer you so many great things that you cannot miss at all. One of them is that this device has the very nice dimension which is 13.9x11.7x9.7 inch.
This specific measurement will make this equipment so easy to move or place even when you do it yourself. Aside of that, it will suit any available space in your room so well. So, you do not need to worry about your mobility whenever you apply this machine.
Furthermore, the Samsung ML-2510 can show you a notable productivity as well. It is because this particular equipment can create up to 24 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white documents. This fun fact means that you do not have to spend too much time every time you operate this device to complete your tasks.
Samsung ML-2510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2510:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2510 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2510 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2510 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2510 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2510 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2510 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2510 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.