Samsung ML-2525 Driver for Windows- The important features of Samsung ML-2525, the Samsung ML-2525 has been one of the best printing devices that you can choose on the market now. This splendid printer will be able to print all of your documents and images in the most perfect way possible.
So then, you can always get the remarkable printing results that you really want for sure. Well, the notable printing ability of the Samsung ML-2525 can be more impressive because of its important features. Some of the stuff are like the 1200x600 dpi printing resolution, 360 MHz processor, 8MB RAM, Samsung Printer Language, 250 sheet input tray, and so many more.
All of those great things will make the device work the best for you every time you need it. Thus, in the end, this printing stuff can really satisfy you in the best way possible. Moreover, the Samsung ML-2525 also has been featured with the USB connection as well. This specific feature will allow you to have an easy access to the printer directly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2168 Driver Windows
So then, you can publish your files whenever and wherever you are around the device without connecting to the Personal Computer first. So, you will realize that you can complete your printing jobs more efficiently as long as you use this printer.
Samsung ML-2525 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-2525 Series Print Driver|
|ML-2525W Series Print Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2525:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2525 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2525 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2525 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2525 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2525 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2525 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2525 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.