Laser printing technology from Samsung ML-2525W. The Samsung ML-2525W is considered as one nice printer that you can use at home. That is because this printer is already using the latest laser printing technology that will give you the best printing result that you need. That is because this kind of technology has been proven to be the best printing technology compared with the ink printer.
As one of the best printer manufacturers in the world, Samsung has released this model for your personal use at home. Even though this printer is meant for the personal use at home, Samsung ML-2525W simply gives you the high quality performance that you will need.
The black and white printing result of this printer looks bold and thick. For the color and photo print, the detail is sharp and the color is accurate. Because of that reason, this personal home printer is wanted by many people who need the high performance printer.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2545 Driver for Mac OS
It is true that the price of this printer is not cheap, since this printer is tagged around 300 dollars or more. However, the high performance that you can get from this Samsung ML-2525W is surely something worth to pay because the quality is beyond your imagination.
Samsung ML-2525 Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
How to Install Software for Samsung ML-2525:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2525 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2525 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2525 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2525 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2525 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2525 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2525 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.