Samsung ML-2525 bring some cool functions. If you are expecting an extra function in a mono laser printer, Samsung has what you want to have. The Samsung ML-2525 monochrome laser printer should be on your list because this printer brings few cool functions. It does not stop that Samsung also offers you with outstanding print performance.
The ML-2525 comes with an impressive print speed which never sacrifices the print quality. The Samsung ML-2525 can print up to 24 pages per minute and the first page out time is only 10 seconds. The monthly duty cycle is up to 12000 pages.
Besides, an effective print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 helps your document prints will get clear, sharp, and vivid greyscale color print output. In addition, Samsung 150 MHz processor with 8 MB RAM ensures consistent and powerful print performance in eight working hours.
Moreover, the Samsung ML-2525 brings with two main cool printer function.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-3200 Printer Driver Download for Windows
An Easy Screen Print function and Samsung's AnyWeb Print software lets print your screen with a single button. This printer only comes with wired connectivity using USB 2.0 as the main PC connection at the back of the device. And, a 300-sheet total media handling is divided into a 250-sheet cassette tray and a 50-sheet bypass tray.
Samsung ML-2525 Operating System Compatibility:
- MacOS 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
How to Install Software for Samsung ML-2525:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2525 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2525 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2525 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2525 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2525 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2525 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2525 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.