Samsung ML-2525W Driver for Windows- Things you will like from Samsung ML-2525W,
adding the Samsung ML-2525W to your home or office is such a tremendous idea you better do for real. This astonishing printing device will definitely give you the best support you need for the perfect printing results.
So then, you can get the clear and vivid printouts that really match your requirements and expectations in the same best way for sure. Then, the Samsung ML-2525W has the modest and user friendly design. It can be seen from the easy to understand control panel which consists of some functionally buttons. All of them will guide you to operate the printing equipment with no difficulties.
Besides, the dimension of the printer, which is 7.8x14.2x15.3 inch, will make the stuff stand so firmly wherever you want to place it in your room. Furthermore, you can find three different interfaces have been applied on the Samsung ML-2525W, which are USB connection, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connection.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2525 Driver for Windows
All of them will allow you to publish your files directly from your smart devices such as smartphones or tablets. So then, you can have the more efficient printing experiences as long as you apply this particular printing machine. Thus, you will find that it is never a problem when you have to finishing your printing jobs on the right time.
Samsung ML-2525W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-2525 Series Print Driver|
|ML-2525W Series Print Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2525W:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2525W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2525W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2525W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2525W is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-2525W Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2525W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2525W driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2525W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.