There are not many people who think about Samsung ML-2540 if they are looking for a new printer. The main reason is because of the classic look that this printer has. Yes, it is true that this printer has the simple and classic boxy looking design because of the age of this printer.
However, the performance of this printer is something that you need to take a look first before you say anything about this printer. You need to know that this printer actually offers you the minimalist and simple looking design. That is because the shape of this Samsung ML-2540 looks like a dull box.
Because of that reason, some people who want something simple will love to get this printer, especially if they have known the performance of this printer. Talking about the performance, this printer can give you the high resolution printing that reaches 1200 dpi.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2525W Software for Mac OS
As an addition to that, this printer is also fast enough compared with many other modern printers nowadays. That is because this Samsung ML-2540 can simply give you about 24 pages in a minute. That means you will get one page every two seconds or so if you are using this printer.
Samsung ML-2540 Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.0
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
|ML-2540 Print Driver for Mac OS|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2540:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2540 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2540 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2540 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2540 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2540 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2540 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2540 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.