ML-2540 Printer Driver Downloads - Samsung ML-2540.The printing performance, the Samsung ML-2540 has been one of the very popular printing devices that many people will choose for sure. It is because this superb printer can really give you the best printing experiences with ease.
So then, do not ever be surprised that you will be able to create your printed documents and images effortlessly wherever you run this device. Then, the Samsung ML-2540 Laser Printer series can also show you the excellent printing performance. You can actually figure it out when the printer Canon produce the vivid and fabulous printouts.
It is all because it has the up to 1200x1200 dpi printing resolution and the remarkable cartridge System. The perfect combination of both of them will make the machine print your files without missing any detailed things. Moreover, you will also find the notable printing speed performed by the Samsung ML-2540.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2525W Driver for Windows
On the simple words, this printing stuff is able to create up to 24 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white. It means that you do not need to reduce your precious productive time when you want to do your printing projects by the publishing machine. Thus, in the end, you will see that this printer is the perfect solution whenever you have to finish your works on the right time.
Samsung ML-2540 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Full Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2540:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2540 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2540 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2540 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2540 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2540 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2540 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2540 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185 Driver Windows 7, 8, 10, XP