Samsung ML-2545 Driver for Windows- Samsung ML-2545: The personal printer with excellent performance. When a personal printer with faster printing to support an improved productivity is needed, Samsung ML-2545 is the right option that you should consider.
This is the right option that will be very helpful to increase productivity. This printer is the option of a monochrome laser printer which will provide a fast printing feature to help your printer more pages per minute. This is the option of printer that will provide the best function as a printer to support every business.
There might be printing function only which is supported by Samsung ML-2545, but it will provide the best support in printing any document you want. This is how you can get what you need for your business. This is what makes it the best option for a printer that you should consider for its feature to improve productivity including its fast printing speed of 24 ppm with a bigger input paper tray of 250-sheet capacity.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M4583FX Driver for Windows
When a printer is needed to handle higher volume printing task, this mono laser printer is the one that will provide you with the best support. It will let you handle a different kind of tasks that you will not able to complete using a common model of printer.
Samsung ML-2540 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-2545 Series Print Driver|
|ML-2545 Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Easy Printer Manager|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-2545:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2545 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2545 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2545 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2545 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-2545 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2545 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2545 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2545 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.