Print a lot of pages using Samsung ML-2571N, if you need a strong printer with the affordable price for your personal use at home,Samsung ML-2571N is the one that you need. That is because this printer is strong enough, even to help you with the office printing needs. As an addition to that, the price of this printer is considerably affordable enough, even for your personal use at home.
If you are asking for the strength of this printer, you will be glad to know that this printer has the maximum monthly output of 50,000 pages. To make it simpler, you will not need to worry if you have to print up to 1,500 pages in a day using this Samsung ML-2571N.
As an addition to that, this printer also has the considerably large paper tray since you can easily fit up to 250 standard paper sizes on the tray of this printer. Therefore, you will not need to re-insert the paper as often as some other printers.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2570 Software for Mac OS
For the price, this printer is still considered as average. That is because you will need to spend about 300 dollars for this Samsung ML-2571N. However, the strength of this printer is something that you will not need to doubt anymore.
Samsung ML-2571N Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
How to Install Software for Samsung ML-2571N:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2571N Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2571N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2571N driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2571N is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2571N driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2571N driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2571N and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.