Monochrome laser printer from Samsung ML-2850. For those who are looking for a monochrome printer,Samsung ML-2850 is a nice printer that you can put in your consideration list. That is because this printer is already using the laser printing technology.
As an addition to that, this printer has the large printing resolution, even for the monochrome printer. As the result, the printing output will be something that will not worry you at all. For your information, the laser printing technology will give you the excellent output. The printing output will be sharp, bold, and detail.
This is something that you will not want to miss from this Samsung ML-2850. Meanwhile, for the printing resolution, you can get the maximum printing resolution that reaches 1200 dpi. Compared with many other monochrome printers that only give you the average of 600 dpi, this printer from Samsung is surely something worth to buy.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2580 Software for Mac OS
For those who are thinking about the budget, this printer is considered as one affordable printer. Even though you cannot say that the price is cheap, at least you will not need to spend a lot of money on thisSamsung ML-2850 because the price that is tagged on this printer is still on the average level.
Samsung ML-2850 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows 10, 8.1, 7|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7|
Steps to Install Driver for Samsung ML-2850:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2850 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2850 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2850 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2850 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2850 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2850 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2850 and select “Change/Unistall” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.