ML-2850 Printer Driver Downloads - Samsung ML-2850: Experience the best printing performance in a mono laser printer. It is now possible to print every mono document quickly with Samsung printer of ML series. Samsung ML-2850 is the option of a printer that will be very helpful to handle those printing tasks easily.
This is what you need to help you print those documents faster. This is what you need to help you complete those higher-volume printing tasks that you cannot find previously in a laser printer. With its fast printing feature, this laser printer will be very helpful to let you complete different printing task that you cannot complete previously using the printer with an average performance.
Samsung ML-2850 is a distinctive option of printer that will make it is possible to print the mono document easily with its amazing speed of 28 ppm for mono printing. It might not be the one with the multifunction feature, but this laser printer will provide you with the best performance to help you improve your productivity.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2540 Driver for Windows
Find out more benefits that you can find in this printer including its bigger paper tray capacity to contain up to 250 sheets of paper. Samsung ML-2850 is the printer with the feature to help you boost your productivity significantly that you will not have in the printer with an average speed of printing.
Samsung ML-2850 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2850:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2850 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2850 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2850 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2850 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2850 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2850 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2850 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-4100 Driver and Software