Compact Samsung ML-2850D laser printer for your office, There are many offices that have the small space to put the printer with the large size. If you are also experiencing the same thing,Samsung ML-2850D might be something that can solve your problem. That is because this printer has the performance of an office printer, but the size of this printer is compact enough.
Therefore, you can still put this printer on the top of your desk without having to spare its own space. Even though this printer is considered as one compact and stylish looking office printer, the performance is something that you do not need to ask anymore.
That is because this Samsung ML-2850D has the nice performance, especially the speed. Yes, this printer is considered as fast printer because this printer has the maximum printing speed of 30 pages in a minute. This way, you will not need to worry if you have to print a lot of pages in a short time.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2850 Driver for Windows 10
As an addition to the speedy print, this printer also has two different trays with the maximum paper handling capacity of 250 each. That means this printer can easily accommodate up to 500 papers. You will not need to refill thisSamsung ML-2850D with papers soon.
Samsung ML-2850D Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows 10, 8.1, 7|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1|
Steps to Install Driver for Samsung ML-2850D:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2850D Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2850D driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2850D driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2850D is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-2850D Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2850D driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2850 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2850D and select “Change/Unistall” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.