Samsung ML-2850D Driver for Windows- Samsung ML-2850D – The option of laser mono printer to improve productivity. Samsung with Samsung ML-2850D will provide you with the features and performance to help you deal with high-volume printing task. This is the printer with the function to print a mono document only.
Yet, it has the feature which is optimized to help every business improve productivity. It will be the key that will help you get what you need to print more pages per minute. With this printer, it is now possible to complete those high-volume printing tasks quickly. Samsung ML-2850D will help you handle those printing tasks easily like never before.
You will not find any difficulty when you have to print a lot of documents. The ability to print up to 28 ppm for A4-size document is the key that will make it a better option for mono laser printer today. It will even print up to 30 ppm for the letter-size document.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-775ND Driver Download for Windows
Those are what you can find in this mono laser printer by Samsung. With all those features in this printer, you can boost the productivity of your business. At that speed of printing, this laser printer will allow you to print more paper per minute with the quality of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi of printing resolution. It will also provide you with bigger paper tray capacity up to 500-sheet paper tray which is possible with Samsung ML-2850D.
Samsung ML-2850D Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-2450DK Series Print Driver|
|ML-2450DK Series Print Driver Post Script|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
|Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2850D:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2850D Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2850D driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2850D driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2850D is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2850D driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2850D driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2850D and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.