Fast and strong Samsung ML-2850ND, An office printer is something that needs the strength and the speed. If you cannot find that kind of printer for your office printing need, Samsung ML-2850ND is the solution for your problem.
That is because this printer from Samsung has the strength and the speed that can surely be helpful if you are using the printer at the office. Starting from the strength of this printer, you can be sure that printing hundreds of pages in a day will not be a problem anymore.
That is because this printer has the maximum duty cycle that reaches 30,000 pages in a month. That means one thousand pages in a day from this Samsung ML-2850ND. As an addition to that, this printer also has double tray system that will let you put up to 500 pages ready to be printed on the tray.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2850D Driver for Windows 10, 7, 8
Going to the printing speed of this printer, you can be sure that this printer has the maximum printing speed of 28 pages in a minute. That is for the A4 size paper. If you are using the Letter size paper, you can get up to 30 pages in a minute. Printing in a short time will not be a problem using this Samsung ML-2850ND.
Samsung ML-2850ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64/32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64/32bit)
- Windows 8 (64/32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64/32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64/32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
Download Link Windows Operating System
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows 10, 8.1, 7|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1|
Download Link Mac Operating System
Samsung Set IP
Download Link Mac Operating System
|Samsung Set IP|
Steps to Install Driver for Samsung ML-2850ND:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2850ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2850ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2850ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2850ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-2850ND Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2850ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2850ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2850ND and select “Change/Unistall” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.