The amazing Samsung ML-2851ND office printer, If your office needs an amazing printer, theSamsung ML-2851ND should be on the top of the list. That is because this printer has all of the things that you might need at the office, especially for the performance. Because of that reason, many offices are using this printer.
You need to know that this printer has the fast printing speed since this printer can easily print one page within the average of two second. That means you can easily finish 30 printing pages in a minute. For the maximum duty cycle, this printer can be considered as a monster too.
That is becauseSamsung ML-2851ND can print up to one thousand pages in a day. That means this printer can sum up to 30,000 pages in a month. For the printing quality, this laser printer is something that will not give you any worry at all. This printer is something totally worth to buy.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2850D Driver for Windows 10, 7, 8
For your information, the price of this printer is not something cheap. Some people even think that the price of this printer is a little bit above the average. However, considering the performance of this Samsung ML-2851ND, the number that you need to spend is surely worth to pay.
Samsung ML-2851ND Operating System Compatibility:
- MacOS 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
How to Install Software for Samsung ML-2851ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2851ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2851ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2851ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2851ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2851ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2851ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2851ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.