Affordable Samsung ML-2950ND laser printer. If you think that all of the laser printers are tagged for the considerably high price, you need to check on theSamsung ML-2950ND first. That is because this printer from Samsung is not like many other laser printers out there.
The price that is tagged on this printer is considerably affordable so that you will not need to spend a lot of money. For your information, the average price of this printer is less than 200 dollars. The main reason is because this printer is a bit old since this printer was released some years ago. However, even though thisSamsung ML-2950ND is affordable and it is a little bit old.
The performance of this printer is something that you can still rely on. Starting from the printing speed, this printer can easily give you 28 to 30 pages in a minute. The warming up time for this printer to print the first page is also short enough.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2851ND Software for Mac OS
You just need to wait about eight seconds before you get the first output page. The maximum duty cycle of this printer is also big enough, around 30,000 pages in a month. With those features, the price of thisSamsung ML-2950ND is still totally affordable.
Samsung ML-2950ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-2950ND Print Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10|
|ML-2950ND Print Driver (No Installer) fow Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Samsung Set Ip|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows 7, 8, 10|
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-2950ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2950ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2950ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2950ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2950ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2950ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2950ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2950ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.