Samsung ML-2950ND Driver for Windows- Samsung ML-2950ND, print more paper with faster printing feature Samsung will have more printers to offer from the ML series in which Samsung ML-2950ND is one of those options that will provide you with the feature to help you print slightly more pages at once. This printer will be very helpful for the printer with a wired connection.
There are different choices of the best printer that will help you complete different printing task quickly. This is the feature that you can only perform using this printer. Samsung ML-2950ND is the option that will help you print more pages per minute at 29 ppm.
This is the option of the printer that will be very helpful for those who want to improve your productivity. This is the key feature that is offered by this printer that makes it a better option for a printer today. This laser printer is the will only have a mono function only which is designed to meet a specific need for the printer to print the mono document.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2851ND Driver for Windows
Although it has no color printing function, it is still a very helpful option for a printer that will help your printing task to be easily completed. Moreover, it has 250-sheet paper tray capacity that makes Samsung ML-2950ND very efficient where you can cut more time to reload the paper.
Samsung ML-2950ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-2950 Series Print Driver|
|ML-2950 Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2950ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2950ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2950ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2950ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2950ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2950ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2950ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2950ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.