Samsung ML-2955DW Driver for Windows- Samsung ML-2955DW: The printer with the best value for money. Those various choices of printer available today, Samsung ML-2955DW will be the option that comes with different features. This is the one which is worth the money.
If you look for the printer that will perform excellently for a personal printer, it will be a very good one. This has a fast printing speed with wireless printing feature. It will also have a big capacity for the paper tray that will let you print more pages at once.
Samsung ML-2955DW comes with its fast printing ability to print at 28 ppm. This is the performance that will help you deal with the everyday task in your home office with high-volume printing task. This printer is the option of the printer that will allow you get what you need the most in your home office. With the quality of printing output of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, it has the best quality for a mono laser printer.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-5637FR Driver Download for Windows
It is easy to print using this printer since it is designed to be compatible with Mac and Windows OS. You can also use the wireless technology of this printer to let you print from any computer connected to this printer wireless. Samsung ML-2955DW will provide you with the ease of use that will be very helpful for you.
Samsung ML-2955DW Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-2955DW Series Print Driver|
|ML-2955DW Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2955DW:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2955DW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2955DW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2955DW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2955DW is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-2955DW Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2955DW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2955DW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2955DW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.