Samsung ML-2955ND Driver for Windows- Samsung ML-2955ND: This is how you can Improve your productivity with mono laser printer. Using a laser printer will help you complete the different task in printing easily in which Samsung ML-2955ND is the right option for the printer to choose.
There are still more options for a printer that you can find today with various features added to help you complete every printing task easily. This printer is the option that will be very helpful with its fast printing feature. It will help you provide only the best printing performance with the speed of 29 ppm for mono printing using Samsung ML-2955ND.
Moreover, it has bigger paper tray capacity with 250-sheet. This is the feature that will help you print more pages at once. Although it is supported by wired connection only, it is still a helpful option for the printer to support your office. Using Samsung ML-2955ND will allow you improve your productivity with its fast printing feature. It will also allow you get best printing output at 1,200 x 1,200 dpi.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-3405W Driver Download for Windows
This is what you can only find in this model of Samsung printer that is supported by laser printing technology. This is the printer that will be perfect to provide the support for any business where mono printing feature is what you need the most.
Samsung ML-2955ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-2955ND Series Print Driver|
|ML-2955ND Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-2955ND:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2955ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2955ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2955ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2955ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-2955ND Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2955ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2955ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2955ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.