Here is a brief review on Samsung ML-2955ND to help you choose the most suitable printer for your need. It is compatible with Linux, Mac OS X (version 10.4 or later), and Windows (XP or later). The maximum resolution is pretty standard, with 1200 dpi. Some of the supported media types include transparencies, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cotton paper, and bond paper.
The total media capacity of Samsung ML-2955ND is pretty good, with 250 sheets in total. It has an auto duplex feature, allowing the users to print on both sides of the paper without too much hassles and save more money on paper cost up to 50 percent. The printing speeds of this printer is pretty good for office use.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2955DW Driver for Windows 7, 10, 8
With 28 pages per minute for A4 paper, and 29 pages per minute for Letter A paper.
For the connectivity, Samsung ML-2955ND comes with both USB and LAN to make sure multiple computers can access the device remotely. This machine uses mono laser as its printing technology.
Samsung ML-2955ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012 MacOS 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.1, 10.10 , 10.11, 10.12 ,10.2, 10.3, 10.3, 10.4,10.5,10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64/32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64/32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64/32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64/32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 R2
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition
|Samsung ML-2950, 2955 Series Firmware File|
How to Install Firmware and Software for Samsung ML-2955ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-2955ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-2955ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-2955ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-2955ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-2955ND Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-2955ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2955ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-2955ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.