Samsung ML-3312ND: a workgroup printer with remarkable performance. For those who are currently looking for a good workgroup printer that provide a remarkable performance, Samsung ML-3312ND can be your solution. It is equipped with a status LCD to help you operate and navigate the machine effortlessly.
The power consumption is quite high due to its laser technology, with 3.5 watts during standby modes and 550 watts during operation. The speeds offered by this printer are pretty fast, with 31 pages per minute for A4 paper and 33 pages per minute for Letter A paper.
The design of Samsung ML-3312ND is notably compact, with 14.4 x 14.5 x 10 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 21.38 lbs. in weight. Additional spaces is not needed to install this machine in your room. This machine uses mono laser as its printing technology. It is compatible with some operating systems, such as Windows (XP and later) and Mac OS (version 8.6 and later).
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2580 Software for Mac OS
The toner of Samsung ML-3312ND can handle up to 2000 pages. Some media types supported by this printer are transparencies, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cards, and bond paper. In a month, it is able to print up to 50,000 pages, which is suitable for offices with high productivity.
Samsung ML-3312ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-3310ND Series Print Driver|
|ML-3310ND Series Print Driver(No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-3312ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-3312ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-3312ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-3312ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-3312ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-3312ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-3312ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-3312ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.