Samsung ML-3470ND: remarkable speeds and great design, Nowadays, having printers, especially workgroup ones is very important to support offices’ performance. Samsung, one among the leading manufacturer in electronic devices, launched Samsung ML-3470ND to accommodate the needs.
This machine comes with USB, LAN, and Parallel to enhance its accessibility to multiple computer remotely and simultaneously. It uses monochrome laser as its printing technology. This printer supports various media types, such as plain paper, transparencies or film, cards, labels, and envelopes.
In a month, Samsung ML-3470ND is able to print up to 35,000 impressions. The size of this printer is quite compact, with 16.7 x 17 x 11.2 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 26.9 lbs. in weight. You can move it around quite easily and it does not occupy too much spaces in your room. It is compatible with both Windows (XP and above) and Mac OS (version 8.6 and above).
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2545 Driver for Mac OS
The power consumption of Samsung ML-3470ND is pretty high due to the laser technology, with 400 watts during operation and 11 watts during standby mode. The maximum resolution is quite average, with 1200 dpi. The speeds are notably fast, with 35 pages per minute for Letter A paper and 33 pages per minute for A4 paper.
Samsung ML-3470ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
7, 10, 8 Download
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-3470ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-3470ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-3470ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-3470ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-3470ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-3470ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-3470ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-3470ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.